Spoiler alert: the best beauty box I’ve ever received!
In celebration of The Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards, Sunday Times have partnered with Latest In Beauty to give people the chance to try out the shortlisted products before you vote. If you haven’t heard of The Sunday Times Style Awards, it is annual awards with winners chosen by readers. With a whole range of categories from best skincare brand, best lipstick, all the way to best eco-friendly beauty brand, readers can select their favourite products with also a chance of winning prizes.
The Sunday Times Style beauty box costs just £25 (+ P&P at £2.95) and allows you to pick six products from a list of 60 shortlisted products from the awards. The amazing list of brands range from; MAC, Rodial, Charlotte Tilbury, Benefit, Real Techniques, Paula’s Choice, Elemis, Burt’s Bees…and the list goes on! There is also a great range of full size products you can pick from too which is amazing! Be warned however there are a lot of products coming in and out of stock.
Here is what I picked for my Sunday Times Style Award beauty box –
- MAC Lipensity Lipstick in Clouds in my Coffee – nominated for best lip product
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel –nominated for best premium skincare brand
- Soaper Duper Vanilla / Shea Body Wash – nominated for best eco-friendly brand
- The Body Shop Japanese Matcha Tea Mask – nominated for best natural brand
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA – nominated for best skincare brand
- Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion – nominated for best premium skincare brand
I’m unsure how long these beauty boxes will be available for so you might need to be quick! Voting for The Sunday Times Style Awards closes on 6th May – so don’t forget to vote for your favourite products! Link – HERE