I know I’m really late sharing my full M&S beauty advent calendar, but I did promise that I would give my full review and share exactly what I got, so here it is –
On Christmas day (yes, it feels like a lifetime ago already!), I finished my M&S Beauty Advent Calendar. First of all, let me show you exactly what I received –
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Hand Cream
- Rodial Super Acids X-treme Acid Rush Peel
- Filorga Time Filler
- Pixi Brow Tamer
- Josh Wood Radiant Shine Hair Treatment Oil
- Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Ultrasun Face SPF 30
- Alpha H Liquid Gold – my favourite sample I’ve tried so far!
- Autograph Nail Polish in Cranberry
- Nails Inc Gel One Coat Nail Polish in Cranberry
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm – I love this cleanser but hadn’t used it in a while so nice to be able to use this sample
- Look Good Feel Better Mini Powder Brush
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream
- Rosie for Autograph Lip Glossy in Supermodel Shine – such a gorgeous shade!
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer – I’ve always wanted to tried this, so I was excited to receive this.
- REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream
- Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream
- Pur Minerals Correcting Primer Prep & Perfect
- Leighton Denny Mini Crystal Nail File – this file is not only cute but its great!
- Studio 10 Miracle Effect Priming Serum
- Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm – I use this lip balm all the time so it was a nice surprise to find this
- Shay & Blue Atropa Belladonna Natural Spray Fragrance
My final thoughts – I LOVED IT! After researching a lot of the beauty calendars and seeing a lot of them were quite expensive, I decided to opt for the M&S Beauty calendar purely because it was a lot cheaper and had a range of beauty brands I really like. The calendar was £35 when you spent £35 on Marks & Spencer home range, clothing or beauty range. This may seems like a bit of a nuisance spending a extra £35 for the sake of it, but I used it to start my Christmas shopping – M&S home range is gorgeous and managed to pick up some really lovely gifts for my family and friends.
I also thought the range of beauty samples were great too! Out of all 25x gifts, I would honestly say there was only 1-2 samples I won’t use/didn’t love – Autograph Nail Polish, just because the colour is not for me and also Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm, only because I have sooo many samples of this from various beauty boxes. The rest of the samples, I will definitley give a go and some I was over the moon about receiving as I had always wanted to try them. One of which being the Alpha H Liquid Gold sample. I’ve heard a lot about this in the blogging community and I can now see what all the fuss is about, so much so that I’ve already gone out and brought a full size bottle. Some of my other favourite samples were; Nails Inc Gel One Coat Nail Polish in Cranberry, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer; Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm and Rosie for Autograph Lip Glossy in Supermodel Shine. I also love the fact it including beauty tools such as; Leighton Denny Mini Crystal Nail File and Look Good Feel Better Mini Powder Brush.
I can definitley say that if Marks and Spencer decided to do another beauty calendar next year, I will be first in the queue!
What was your favourite beauty calendars last year?